dubstep bit - luciduk

This is fucking disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prod sounds emaculate... loving that SD (that "kah" breath hit layer sounds lovely... adds a lot of impact). Sub and Midrange Layers are genius. There's still room for some Leadwork and maybe one Big Airy Pad...

"Where do you need me Captain!!? I'm ready to go to War"

thanks proto!! 1 for your time and 2 for your words!! agreed definatly still room that needs filling in the mix.

trying to achieve that bass that sounds like its eating itself
had a fucked up acid trip last year listening to this tune

haha badman

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks proto!! 1 for your time and 2 for your words!! agreed definatly still room that needs filling in the mix.

trying to achieve that bass that sounds like its eating itself
had a fucked up acid trip last year listening to this tune

haha badman

Sick tune for sure... honestly, the vocal snipps are my favorite aspect of this tune ^. The Basswork is badass for sure. The whole, "hi, I'm a fly" is sick no doubt. Oh shit!! I just got to 3:19 - that's rad.
It's a different tune than what you've made... different feel.

Imo, do your own thing my man... your sound is GREAT! I guarantee it'd rock 'any' dancefloor that knows what's up when it comes to intelligent/hard Dance music. I'd love to rmx some of your tunes... this being my favorite work from you yet.

I'm listening to yours again... yours is a Roller of EPIC Proportions.. this track ^ is a quirky #. Your track is a freaking Tank that... fuck that... your track is a Mech that comes on to the Battlefield just destroying everything in it's path with no remorse, no feelings, no regard for life in any capacity... your track cares not, it eats everything in it's way... it dominates.

The Widdler track is quirky and fun, definitely hard, but it doesn't destroy things like yours does. Just my opinion.

You're sick, mate... keep it up, I'm proud to have you as a friend on here and I hope we work together someday.
I'd LOVE a 320 of this when you're done.

Last edited by a moderator:
ofcourse mate!! you are too kind.. way too much so!! you did say you are more a fan of unsigned music than signed music didnt you tho?

i will definatly get u to do a remix sometime :) give me another few months to get my shit together man im still not confident enough with anything.. much respect tho man you will definatly get 320's and remix duties

Man, you come across recently like you think your work is not up to scratch, and yet I don't remember hearing anything rubbish from you, ever.

This sounds great so far. Like Proto said there's room for something on top, add that in and it'll be awesome.

I'm looking forward to hearing your new dnb as well.

Nice one.

thanks man! yeah i got issues i think! but you guys r pushin me in the right direction no doubt. i appretiate the listen. i produce my fair share of rubbish like everyone else tho definatly

Back
Top Bottom