Dubs For Sale

charlie131

VIP Junglist
As I've just switched to serato it kills me to do this but i have a few personnel dubs i cut up for sale here's the list

Logistics Colourwheel / Icicle Lost Hours VIp

Digital Deadline Simon Bassline Smith Remix / Splash Bablyon (speeded up so will mix with any tune)

Dillinja Friday / Photek Age Of Empires

Konflict Messiah Noisia Remix / Dillinja OI Willy Wonka Remix

Calyx Are You Ready HIve and Gridlock Remix / Holdtight 9 2 5

I paid quite a bit for these bad boys individually and so no silly offers please but will to her peoples offers, either pm me or write something in this thread

dub studio, i should of said before that there are no scratches or anything like that that affect the playing of them and i've only written the names on the inner circle and there still in the original cases in which they came that aren't fucked up atall

thought about it and coz some of these never came out on vinyl so i'm just guna say £45, I know it might be steep to people but they are one offs and looking at discogs where dillinja friday alone went for £70 then i think its a good price.. feel free to barter though :)

---------- Post added at 13:17 ---------- Previous post was at 13:16 ----------

Yeah £60 is a bit steep man

no i bought them for £60 each not selling them for that:cool:

How about a score for 925? Seeing as I could get the industrial action LP for a tenner off the 'cogs

but if you buy 2 or more from dub studio they're only £32 each. and thats for double sided ones.

thats true but i cut them over a year ago so prices must of changed i guess

---------- Post added at 13:31 ---------- Previous post was at 13:31 ----------

How about a score for 925? Seeing as I could get the industrial action LP for a tenner off the 'cogs

what 20?

---------- Post added at 13:33 ---------- Previous post was at 13:31 ----------

A nice list of vinyl cuts man. Too much money though, CD's will do ;)

hahaha i know the feeling i just i'm just using the mp3's of these tunes now, but stuff like lost hour vip thats never been in vinyl will appeal to some people...

i've got some old jungle tunes like alien girl as well i'm looking to sell, i'll rummage threw my collection and pick out the gems that people might like as well

Yup 20 english pounds

facejacker_3.jpg

Yup 20 english pounds

oh i was going ti put them all as 35 as when wayne wrote that price down a while ago i thought that would be the most sensible one... sorry man i just dont think i could part with that vinyl for only 20

---------- Post added at 14:01 ---------- Previous post was at 13:43 ----------

righti have gone through my jungle collection as well and i've had a look at discogs and seen what these have been priced for and worked it out from that rally

dj trace - sonar - £10

D Bridge and Instramental - Sepia Tones ep - £25

The Prototype Years LP (Silverblade etc.) - £15

Tactix - Its the Way Vip - £12

Dillinja - Acid Track - £5

Adam F - Metropolis - £10

Omni Trio - Renegade Snares foulplay/aquasky Remix - £5

Origin Unknown - The Speed of Sound LP - £20

Ed Rush and Optical - Alien Girl/ Clutso Remix - £20

Ed Rush, optical, fierce, trace, nico - edtrafienical - £20

jonny l - 2 of us/detroit - £5

Raf and Ill Logic - white Noise Ep - £5

John B - Up all NIght Remix - £10

Adam F - Brand Nu Funk - £5

Nasty Habits - Shadow Boxing Remix - £5

Adam F - Cirlces + Andy C Remix - £5

Dj Hype Presents Playaz 4 Real - £15

Dj Rap - The Riff/ Music in me Danny C Remix - £5

postage and packaging will have to be sorted another time as i dont know the going rates but i will be heading to the post office later today to find this shizzle out

Last edited:
dubstudio has been £35 for 2 sided 12" since it opened

and just cos a tune is listed on discogs for a certain price it dont mean thats what its worth or will sell for

what you need to look at its the discogs median price which is the average selling price calculated from wha that release has sold for over the past 12 months

dubstudio has been £35 for 2 sided 12" since it opened

and just cos a tune is listed on discogs for a certain price it dont mean thats what its worth or will sell for

what you need to look at its the discogs median price which is the average selling price calculated from wha that release has sold for over the past 12 months

fair enough i was going by those prices as thats the only bench mark i know to compare to i was looking threw all the prices and just allocating each price to the median price which i saw on the page, didnt think ot look how many had sold over the past 12 months, to be honest i didnt know you could do that, first time i've sold any of my vinyls so i'm new to the game..

and as for vinyls not being priced right on there, surely the dubs i have which have tunes on there will be of more value since there complete one offs and no one else can get them, well unless they cut them like a did

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom