Dubs For Sale

ok first off, im not to big on people selling shit on here. so thats strike # 1. #2 you need to organize it with A PRICE. Method of payment. etc...
Be professional about it or go to discogs/ebay where its standard to be professional

sorry im just fed up with people posting there sales threads here

fair enough i was going by those prices as thats the only bench mark i know to compare to i was looking threw all the prices and just allocating each price to the median price which i saw on the page, didnt think ot look how many had sold over the past 12 months, to be honest i didnt know you could do that, first time i've sold any of my vinyls so i'm new to the game..

and as for vinyls not being priced right on there, surely the dubs i have which have tunes on there will be of more value since there complete one offs and no one else can get them, well unless they cut them like a did

i dont think everyone is so keen on copyright infingement as what you were when you cut them

i dont think everyone is so keen on copyright infingement as what you were when you cut them

thats true i did pm kasra a while back to see if it took the piss or not me cutting lost hours vip but his view was that if you have bought the mp3 you have the right the cut what ever..

^^ Exactly what I was guna say, if its been released digitally then you can do whatever you want with it. Selling unreleased tunes without permission is just plain silly.

dubstudio has been £35 for 2 sided 12" since it opened

and just cos a tune is listed on discogs for a certain price it dont mean thats what its worth or will sell for

what you need to look at its the discogs median price which is the average selling price calculated from wha that release has sold for over the past 12 months

Exactly, if a tune is on discogs for £20, it's still on there because no one who's looked wants to pay £20 for it

Exactly, if a tune is on discogs for £20, it's still on there because no one who's looked wants to pay £20 for it

those are just estimated prices, i'm open to offers on prices as long as there not ridiculous

---------- Post added at 17:07 ---------- Previous post was at 15:36 ----------

£35 for deadline/babylon....

if your still serous about this dub letme know and i'll send you my pay pal account details and pop it in the post for you tommorow

---------- Post added at 17:07 ---------- Previous post was at 17:07 ----------

ok first off, im not to big on people selling shit on here. so thats strike # 1. #2 you need to organize it with A PRICE. Method of payment. etc...
Be professional about it or go to discogs/ebay where its standard to be professional

sorry im just fed up with people posting there sales threads here

This doesn't make sense though, isn't that the reason there's an Advertisements section?

I got a double sided 12" dub cut at DubStudio about 2 and half years ago and it was only £35. I doubt very much that you were charged £60 for one.

Why did you get commercially released tunes mastered again?

I know looking back it was stupid but i did it because it was right at the start of uni last year when i had a nice big student loan to blow, i didnt really take into account that they had all ready been mastered before i just wanted to get the best dubs possible.. still i dont think people will buy them for more than 25 max now anyway since there a year old

Hmmm £25 is a bit too much sorry man. If you can get a double sided 12" for £35 cut il just do that. By the time you've worked out shipping costs etc it would just be cheaper to do it myself.

Dragons-Dent-Duncan-Bannatyne.jpg

Im out.

Back
Top Bottom