dubplates

Dunno about that, seems pretty unfinished imo. Hes just used his average beats with a repeating melody. a bit more effort and it could be good, just seems lazy to me.

blitz said:
Dunno about that, seems pretty unfinished imo. Hes just used his average beats with a repeating melody. a bit more effort and it could be good, just seems lazy to me.

word up, mang!!! WORD UP! everybody praises him like he was the next fucking jesus christ, fuck sake... :|

this tune aint nothing that special, like in most cases, i dont get what the trend is all about, neither i get it now... oh well, ignore me :D i dont wanna get into a fight!

GreenBoy said:
word up, mang!!! WORD UP! everybody praises him like he was the next fucking jesus christ, fuck sake... :|

this tune aint nothing that special, like in most cases, i dont get what the trend is all about, neither i get it now... oh well, ignore me :D i dont wanna get into a fight!

hav to agree. zincs thrown out a few bits that hav given my good expectations of his new releases but quite often im very disappointed

Not feelin this one, but the man does have his own style and is a fairly good producer of catchy dancefloor hits. I also like some of his other styles: check "See No Evil (Instrumental)" or "Driven" :)

Back
Top Bottom