Dubplate Websites?

naa mate, i'm lookin for something like that too, i use limewire to get my tunes from but you dont get any new ones or sets, this site you get your sets n they are all sick.

download dubplates?? im sure you buy the vinyl from the artist in question don't you...

we dont promote or discuss any illegal ''dubplate'' sites on dnbforum. these are usually dodgy cut n shut mp3s, chopped up from a few different sources, shit bitrate quality, an they arent doing the industry any good, lets be honest.

if you want mp3s, go to doa, dnbarena, beatport, nu urban, chemical records, or many of the other mp3 retail stores and buy them, some of these site have up to date releases and exclusive 'dubplate' mp3s available.
and theyre cheap!

any links will be removed or the thread locked if needed. :mad_guy:

I know Grid Recordings do a subscription service where you can pay in advance to recieve the next 5 or 10 releases.
If you want some rare dubplates from back in the day check out Soundbytes Records.

dubplates are usually wat a dj uses b4 they actually release the tune so u cant get dubs unless u no the dj!
but if ya do get urself a dub its most probly illegle.
which aint good!
if ya really like a tune ull wait till its proper releae date if not ur just a greedy bastard! :rik:

Not true at all. I used to pick up dubplates from under the counter from a mate @ Slammin Vinyl years ago. These are proper dubplates on Acetate & not vinyl.
If you can't wait for a choon to come out then pick it up on White Label.

Last edited:
yeah, its all about who u know and who they know!
i know a shop in sheffield that used to get alot of dubz, not just DnB but quite a few different genres

white label is good for if you want it early but all they do it decrease the value of the proper release in years to come if theres been hundreds of white labels pressed

tbh I prefer to have the full release anywayz it makes a hell of a difference to the entire feeling i get from the tune "if its good artwork/design":321:

defo, whites aren't worth shit, my friend had a nice collection of original pressings of loads of speed garage and basslines, not my cup ov tea, but nice to look at, some classics from 97-99
before speed garage changed into all that bouncy warpy crap that it is today

There was a time when thr scene was small enough that it would beeasy enough to find who was stealing your tunes. And you'd pay the price.

Thing is you can hardly blame enthusiasts for wanting plates. That will never change. Stupid theough they are for thinkg they are some kinda VIP who deserves Dub.

What you can say is why the hell are some inside haters leeking out tracks to torrent sites..I mean look at that Logistics remix of big Bad and heavy ...even my next door neighboirs gerbil could have got hold of it a year before it was out. And I know someone who downloaded a track called "panda Style" a year ago..I am still waiting to buy my copy. I am in the minority. in fdact I might even miss out all together !!!

Having spent hundreds of hours in the studio and never got paid I know part of the reason artists in every underground scene struggle is mainly cos of inside hater pricks. After all you can hardly blame the dumb cunts who grab it cos its free and thrre, they ain't never stopped to think they're killing what they love.

WOuld you drink your mums blood cos its free
Bunch of monkey sucking ballbag caressing turd theives

There was a time when thr scene was small enough that it would beeasy enough to find who was stealing your tunes. And you'd pay the price.

Thing is you can hardly blame enthusiasts for wanting plates. That will never change. Stupid theough they are for thinkg they are some kinda VIP who deserves Dub.

What you can say is why the hell are some inside haters leeking out tracks to torrent sites..I mean look at that Logistics remix of big Bad and heavy ...even my next door neighboirs gerbil could have got hold of it a year before it was out. And I know someone who downloaded a track called "panda Style" a year ago..I am still waiting to buy my copy. I am in the minority. in fdact I might even miss out all together !!!

Having spent hundreds of hours in the studio and never got paid I know part of the reason artists in every underground scene struggle is mainly cos of inside hater pricks. After all you can hardly blame the dumb cunts who grab it cos its free and thrre, they ain't never stopped to think they're killing what they love.

WOuld you drink your mums blood cos its free
Bunch of monkey sucking ballbag caressing turd theives

:word:
if ya like a tune its worth waitin for imo

changing the subject a little... what about web sites with clips to dubplates. a lot of dubplate threads are started "ZOMG, have you heard this tune, its fucking massive" (after that i get all excited :teeth:) and when the release comes the tune is actually quite SHIT :D

there used to be a site dubplate site run by mikeypayload with just clips (unfortunately that has died out), but isn't there another site like this (i mean a central site where clips are uploaded)? and they have all artists from a to z? going through all artists myspace pages is friggin annoying...

Back
Top Bottom