dubC - The Point Of No Return.

DubC

Close your ears!
More liquid. Can't help but feel the chilled deep sounds at the moment. This tune makes me wanna close my eyes and go to sleep, not get up and dance. =\ If you have anything to say about it or know anywhere I can get some decent FEMALE lyrics from for this tune I'd really appreciate it. =] Safe.

Easy
-dubC-

Sounds good man. I know what you mean about laid back chillin dnb, that's what I'm feeling at the moment. Try adding some extra hits over the top of your breaks, not necessarily snares etc, maybe a bongo hit or bell, that's what I've been experimenting with at the moment, can sound really nice if you find a good sample. The bassline sounds a bit 'plain' if you get me? Try adding an effect to it maybe, see what sounds good. Keep at it man!

Cheers for your reply mate! I use reason so I'd love it if you could send me that refill you have You have MSN?

man i couldnt get the subbass music page to work but ive listened to the black magic dnb remix,..........fuckin amazin i love it. anyway you could send me a copy.

Back
Top Bottom