dubC - Kush. FOOKING HEAVY, Be warned. =D

DubC

Close your ears!
Just finished a new tune called Kush, it's on my sub-bass player on my myspace page under the sounds like tab, top tune in the player. All feedback is much appreciated. Cheers guys! =]

-dubC-

Last edited:
not much on the samples-beats seem to be a bit quiet-and minimal-not sure if thats wot you were going for
bass is movin but needs a bit of variation
need some fx or some filler in there bro
keep at it

just listened to kush man, i like it. would go down well in a "substance" gathering. sounds unique to me man

Just finished a new tune called Kush, it's on my sub-bass player on my myspace page under the sounds like tab, top tune in the player. All feedback is much appreciated. Cheers guys! =]

-dubC-

prefer your dubstep work to be honnest

Cries From Tokyo
and infa red

320 them and get on dubstepforum in there track section ... people may use ... keep up the good work :wave:

Cheers for taking the time to reply! =] I initially started producing dubstep, my drum and bass work isn't quite as progressed as my dubstep. Try to keep everything minimal and it seems that everybody on here only really likes jump up... Thanks again for your comments though.

Cheers for taking the time to reply! =] I initially started producing dubstep, my drum and bass work isn't quite as progressed as my dubstep. Try to keep everything minimal and it seems that everybody on here only really likes jump up... Thanks again for your comments though.

i know mate u'll find in this forum a lot of people listen but then dont leave feedback.

anyway heres mine i only listened to kush cos am busy, but i liked the sampling it worked, the bassline is simple but am guessin you set out for it to be that way, drums are averagely tight, look its not my favourite style of dnb but i would listen to more of your stuff and i reckon as a track it went together.

ps you right bout everyone here likin jump up in this part (new talent and track reviews) its all jump up, but the rest of the site i feel is the oppposite.

anyway cool bit of music i liked it. easy dan :boom:

Great Intro. Good Vibes and Chillout feelings.
The Bass is nice. But i think your drums can be louder.
The Moviesamples are great.
But my fav Tune from you is Cries from Toyko.
Big Up

i know mate u'll find in this forum a lot of people listen but then dont leave feedback.

anyway heres mine i only listened to kush cos am busy, but i liked the sampling it worked, the bassline is simple but am guessin you set out for it to be that way, drums are averagely tight, look its not my favourite style of dnb but i would listen to more of your stuff and i reckon as a track it went together.

ps you right bout everyone here likin jump up in this part (new talent and track reviews) its all jump up, but the rest of the site i feel is the oppposite.

anyway cool bit of music i liked it. easy dan :boom:

Thank you for your reply man. =] Nice for someone to take some time and write such a long message.
Don't get me wrong, I like jump up, but it has been done for years and years, and to do it properly takes a lot of work. There are a small minority of people who can produce jump up [well], just gets to me when people on here say that a tune is amazing just because it's jump up. But, I'm guessing I don't get many replies 'cause I suck at producing. =\ But then, maybe it's just 'cause of the style I produce - Everything forum lovers hate.

Great Intro. Good Vibes and Chillout feelings.
The Bass is nice. But i think your drums can be louder.
The Moviesamples are great.
But my fav Tune from you is Cries from Toyko.
Big Up

Thank you RJ. =] Can always rely on you for a reply. Appreciate your kind words. (y)

prefer your dubstep work to be honnest

Cries From Tokyo
and infa red

320 them and get on dubstepforum in there track section ... people may use ... keep up the good work :wave:

Thanks man. =] If you want some 320's, and think you could use them then PM me and I'll send you some over. Easy.

pretty nice track, likin the sample beats are pretty good jus need that bit more oomph, some more layers etc bass fat could maybe do with bit of variation imo but overall i LIKEEEE

Thanks man. =] Gonna spend some more time on it soon but I've been making other things at the moment. Trying to concentrate on Dubstep.

Back
Top Bottom