dubC - Bass Casualty [Dubstep]

Cool track man, def improving. Have you scrapped a few tunes? its mike by the way, had to start another account due to password issues lol. im on sub bass now mate. good track.

Last edited:
Nice one bro! Cheers for listening, I've re-worked it and posted a new version on my subBass page. I've scrapped some of my older tunes yeah, well not scrapped them as such, I still have the .rns files, but they're not on my page anymore, the newer ones are way better than them ones, so I'll re-work them in the future and get them as good as these.

How're you doing anyways bro?!

Nice one bro! Cheers for listening, I've re-worked it and posted a new version on my subBass page. I've scrapped some of my older tunes yeah, well not scrapped them as such, I still have the .rns files, but they're not on my page anymore, the newer ones are way better than them ones, so I'll re-work them in the future and get them as good as these.

How're you doing anyways bro?!

ah cool man. yeah thats the good thing about the files, you can re-produce/add to them whenever you want to. keep it up man. oh i just been working n stuff man, fixing the car and surfing when i can hahah. got really pissed last night suffering a bit today lol. got any tunes in the pipeline man? i started producing a dubstep track but it just wasnt working so i scrapped it lol, i think ill stick to the dnb.

yeees matey! feelin this one, vocals are real nice. production is soundin tight as well. only thing i would say is tht ur snare sounds a little bit clappy, maybe just adding like a gentle low frequency snare over the top would sound cool. fat tune tho bro, good work

Back
Top Bottom