DnB Dubby dnb

Elias

VIP Junglist
as of late i'm really getting into dubby dnb like:

any suggestions for similar tunes? educate me (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
liking turn down the lights and obviously clarendon, goes without saying really :spliff:

love this tune aswell

Cant listen to those tracks right now cuz i got no speakers but my mix in my sig is full of dubby, reggae, foresty goodness!

Cant listen to those tracks right now cuz i got no speakers but my mix in my sig is full of dubby, reggae, foresty goodness!

gonna give it a blast now!

Love this style!

hadnt heard that system and S.I.N. tune before, love this deep dubby stuff!

got a soft spot for clockwork aswell

just listened to your mix Sicx, really deep and tribal vibe going on, love it!

tune @ 16:40 is big and the last one is war :slayer:

Glad there's others on this dubby vibe. Not sure about turn down the lights but the new stuff comming from the likes of The Untouchables, Flatliners, Theory, Morphy all really tasty. 170bpm dub is where its at.

Sicx mix above is a prime example!

Glad there's others on this dubby vibe. Not sure about turn down the lights but the new stuff comming from the likes of The Untouchables, Flatliners, Theory, Morphy all really tasty. 170bpm dub is where its at.

Sicx mix above is a prime example!

The guys mentioned here are doing the stuff I want, but my knowledge is pretty much limited to those. Genotype's album is full of dubby goodness, but I don't know who else to look for. Any names?

Thanks for the reply dude, unfortunately I pretty much already knew about all those! Got the Percussion Concussion Eps (first one was how I got into this stuff), and a few other EPs I've found as well from Morphy and a few others. Few odds and ends from other people as well, but not huge amounts. Shame, as I'm absolutely loving it. I didn't realise J Robinson had a label though so that's something to keep an eye on.

On a kinda unrelated note, does this stuff come under the genre of dub, or is it just dubby dnb?

Back
Top Bottom