Dubai..

Shatner's Bosom

murder TANMUSHIMUSHI
VIP Junglist
Is pretty fucking stupid, went to the shop today for some Shreddies and I noticed a load of stickers on the back of the box covering something up, the same stickers were on every box, I think there might be a lady under there wearing shorts or something. HARAM

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
when i flew with Saudi Airways

i watched a some episodes of big bang theory.

all the girls cleavages were pixelated :lol: so stupid.

D-Jhepz

◕‿◕
VIP Junglist
watched an episode of simpsons, the one where krusty gets his bar mitzvah... they basically cut all that cut and used half of a hole different episode to fill in the gaps... they dont like jews... got something right

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Is pretty fucking stupid, went to the shop today for some Shreddies and I noticed a load of stickers on the back of the box covering something up, the same stickers were on every box, I think there might be a lady under there wearing shorts or something. HARAM

So, that poor kid is an orphan.

Pathetic.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
What's funny is when you see islamic women, all covered up like a ninja...but with a RIDCULOUS amount of eye make up on.

What's even funnier is when you see a group of islamic women, all covered up like ninjas, on a banana boat.

D-Jhepz

◕‿◕
VIP Junglist
mate most the locals here are wear like 10000000 of dollar worth of gold diamonds shoes handbags and designer clothing... however they dress like that for "modesty" LUVVVV IT

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Wow. That'd be racism here
It's a religion Danwell not a race. Also you're allowed to discriminate on the grounds of religion here as well so think of that sign as a bit like the admissions policy to your local state funded Catholic school. Except obviously it's about Mecca.

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
It's a religion Danwell not a race. Also you're allowed to discriminate on the grounds of religion here as well so think of that sign as a bit like the admissions policy to your local state funded Catholic school. Except obviously it's about Mecca.
Ok sorry dave. Ill go