Dubai Lacks Dnb :(

D-Jhepz

◕‿◕
VIP Junglist
Safe every.. been on this site for years but never took anything seriously finally starting to give my interest the attention they deserve so hey..

Born and bred in zimbabwe, move to uk where i now consider my own and now in dubai which savagely takes me away from my biggest loves but hey thats life :) hopefully gonna make some p and go back home.

cheers bro... see you from slough - im a kinda of berkshire/surrey/where i can can find a place to stay boy :P but i hopefully back in uk sept for my 21 gonna hit some savage raves.

DJ Marky + S.P.Y. have both been here recently (SPY was last weekend) and Catwalk behind MOE has a bi-weekly dnb and dubstep night.

if you listen to dnb in dubai you'll end up in a cell having your hands and feet cut off

Safe every.. been on this site for years but never took anything seriously finally starting to give my interest the attention they deserve so hey..

Born and bred in zimbabwe, move to uk where i now consider my own and now in dubai which savagely takes me away from my biggest loves but hey thats life :) hopefully gonna make some p and go back home.

Nice... I was born in Zim too mate.

Welcome.

haha nuff zim peeps here...
review-grand-torino.jpg

You guys got any Zim stories like this..

At 16 my parents sent me to live in Zimbabwe for 3 months on my uncles farm. I took his rifle and handgun from his safe (after carefully spying the combination).... and set off on a expedition into the unknown.... with only a rucksack full of Biltong and Cream Soda... 2 magazines worth of ammo for the pistol and 9 .762 rounds for the rifle.

30min into my amazing expedition i came accross a wild dog..... which as you would imagine took a fancy to me.... i calmly climbed up onto a tall rock.... it just went and sat beneath a tree about 20 or so metres away. After much deliberation and rediculous amounts of London Boy paranoia that the dog was sitting there waiting for me to die a slow starving death.... I chose to shoot it.

I left it where it was and carried on my adventure and thought id come back the same way and pick it up to take back to the farm workers to eat.

a few ours later i came back.... dog was nothing but rag and bones.....

NAH MEAN!!

I was just a boy when the infidels came into my village in their Black Hawk helicopters. The infidels fired at the oil fields and they lit up like the eyes of Allah. Burning oil rained down from the sky and cooked everything it touched. I could only hide myself and cry as my goats were consumed by the fire of black liquid death. In the midst of the chaos, I could swear that I heard my goats... screaming for help. As quickly as they'd come the infidels were gone. It was on that day... I put a jihad on them. And if you don't believe it, then you'd better kill me now, because I'll put a jihad on you too.

Back
Top Bottom