Dub zero- Ganja plant

My mate covered 1 of his dub-zero vinyls in tip-ex because it was just a noise with a drum beat, not even attempting to be a tune

lol what sort of idiot buys a vinyl and put tipex over it... clever 1 aint u.. if u dnt like it dont buy it ... simple !

Ganja plant is the release after pirates remix by crissy criss on Biological beats ...

promos in about 2 months...

big ups for the support...

:rinsed: Pull ur tounge out of his ass u lil bitch ;)

yeh i made it on a nokia 3210 with no battery in it... wich ever track ur talkin about lol

Do u even know or u jus a lil tag along?

Last edited:
there are some real fuckin knobs eds on this forum atm...if ya have nothin productive to say say fuck all u gimps.

Zero, ya bio beats realeases r sheer naughtyness...big up...keep it up.

there are some real fuckin knobs eds on this forum atm...if ya have nothin productive to say say fuck all u gimps.

Zero, ya bio beats realeases r sheer naughtyness...big up...keep it up.

Yeah big tunes on the space, just let pakistain & Jlzr post some of their tunes up and I bet anyone could do better on a old mobile

Yeah big tunes on the space, just let pakistain & Jlzr post some of their tunes up and I bet anyone could do better on a old mobile

Its just pure ignorance to music in general that people would talk about it like that

Actually I'm pretty sure Mozart wrote most of his stuff on an 8210

It was a small workspace but he managed okay.

Its just pure ignorance to music in general that people would talk about it like that

Actually I'm pretty sure Mozart wrote most of his stuff on an 8210

It was a small workspace but he managed okay.

I reckon Clipz did his remix of Showdown on his phone when he was bored on the train

I reckon Clipz did his remix of Showdown on his phone when he was bored on the train

The thing is, Clipz' production isn't actually bad, especially as he's once of few people to still use hardware quite extensively

But the other thing is, he really took that tune too far lol

The thing is, Clipz' production isn't actually bad, especially as he's once of few people to still use hardware quite extensively

But the other thing is, he really took that tune too far lol

Yeah exactly, if that remix hadn't of come from someone like Clipz, whos got a good reputation as a producer, no one would care how bad it was.

Back
Top Bottom