DUB > Twist Em Out (Dylan Remix)

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Well I am pretty sure this is the Dylan remix people have been on about.

I first heard this one from Loxy at the Hardware night a few weeks back, it sounded REAL heavy on "The End" system.

Boooooooo :slayer:

i get it! every dj has got a personalised copy. that's why i thought is was a loxy remix at the end.

HEAVY!!:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

the other does suck. wasn't impressed at all:sleep:

Originally posted by M-Code
i get it! every dj has got a personalised copy. that's why i thought is was a loxy remix at the end.

Oh, I see.....

I was just about to post asking if there was a Friction remix as I heard him play it last night.

Wish, I could listen to these dubs that sdm posts up. Time to upgrade my real player I think......

:afro:

Originally posted by Caution

Wish, I could listen to these dubs that sdm posts up. Time to upgrade my real player I think......

Yeah I'm having the same problem. I don't want to upgrade, the future sucks monkey balls on a stick! :finger:

"Strike a pose, lets move it, lets do it!"
"Strike a pose, lets move it, lets do it!"
"Strike / Strike / Strike a / Strike / Strike a / Strike a"

Yeah lets see the future top that shit! :slayer: :slayer: :lol:

yeeeeeeee - i would do mp3s, but i hate lofi mp3s, they sound so shyte. real are the kings of lofi net based audio!

Originally posted by Caution
Is there a way I could check these things out through Media Player?

nope, sorry sam.

media player ist teh worst audio technology in teh worlddddd!!

I have to agree with Stu 100% on that one. However I don't agree that Real Player Plus is better because I can't use it :cry: :pout: :piddle: :whatever:

I tried to ugrade to a more recent version recently but it just messes everything about on my pc.

My current version is ok with everything else but not with the files posted on here. Why is that?.

@ Caution - You are right clicking, then saving target as? Do that then once downloaded, open with your version of Real player! If it doesnt have the codec installed, it SHOULD be able to get it itself.

Im not a fan of Real One :D

Yes when I tried to download the new version of Real Player it too messed up stuff on my computer. Now .wav files are associated with real player now which sucks (stating the obvious).

Originally posted by 1992
Yes when I tried to download the new version of Real Player it too messed up stuff on my computer. Now .wav files are associated with real player now which sucks (stating the obvious).

You could avoid that mess by simply choosing custom installation instead
of automatic one. It lets you pick the files you want the RealOne to be, and not to be, associated with. :pimp:

Originally posted by Weirdo©
erm... if it is dylan rmx, why do it has a vocal that says something like "this is the sound (...) grooverider. twist - 'em - out, remix, remix..."???
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Its customised for the DJ :)

I first heard "Loxy, Twist Em Out remix, remix, remix"

Other personalised choons include Dont Wanna Know, Original Nuttah (done by a few DJs.. Hype, Micky Finn, Aphrodite..), the new Calling remix.

Back
Top Bottom