DUB > Twist Em Out (Dylan Remix)

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,698
Well I am pretty sure this is the Dylan remix people have been on about.

I first heard this one from Loxy at the Hardware night a few weeks back, it sounded REAL heavy on "The End" system.

Boooooooo :slayer:
 

logikz

I Am Not The King
Messages
13,138
yeah thats it wicked remix!!!
that other unknown remix is quite shite if you ask me though.
 

M-Code

Hubbidy Hibbedy
Messages
371
i get it! every dj has got a personalised copy. that's why i thought is was a loxy remix at the end.

HEAVY!!:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

the other does suck. wasn't impressed at all:sleep:
 

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,558
Originally posted by M-Code
i get it! every dj has got a personalised copy. that's why i thought is was a loxy remix at the end.
Oh, I see.....

I was just about to post asking if there was a Friction remix as I heard him play it last night.

Wish, I could listen to these dubs that sdm posts up. Time to upgrade my real player I think......

:afro:
 

1992

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,294
Originally posted by Caution

Wish, I could listen to these dubs that sdm posts up. Time to upgrade my real player I think......

:afro:

Yeah I'm having the same problem. I don't want to upgrade, the future sucks monkey balls on a stick! :finger:




"Strike a pose, lets move it, lets do it!"
"Strike a pose, lets move it, lets do it!"
"Strike / Strike / Strike a / Strike / Strike a / Strike a"


Yeah lets see the future top that shit! :slayer: :slayer: :lol:
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,698
yeeeeeeee - i would do mp3s, but i hate lofi mp3s, they sound so shyte. real are the kings of lofi net based audio!
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,698
real producer plus does me just fine! thanx anyways mr 92!
 

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,558
Is there a way I could check these things out through Media Player?

:afro:
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,698
Originally posted by Caution
Is there a way I could check these things out through Media Player?

:afro:
nope, sorry sam.

media player ist teh worst audio technology in teh worlddddd!!
 

1992

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,294
I have to agree with Stu 100% on that one. However I don't agree that Real Player Plus is better because I can't use it :cry: :pout: :piddle: :whatever:
 

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,558
I tried to ugrade to a more recent version recently but it just messes everything about on my pc.

My current version is ok with everything else but not with the files posted on here. Why is that?.
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,698
@ Caution - You are right clicking, then saving target as? Do that then once downloaded, open with your version of Real player! If it doesnt have the codec installed, it SHOULD be able to get it itself.

Im not a fan of Real One :D
 

1992

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,294
Yes when I tried to download the new version of Real Player it too messed up stuff on my computer. Now .wav files are associated with real player now which sucks (stating the obvious).
 

konr/.d

Member
Messages
51
Originally posted by 1992
Yes when I tried to download the new version of Real Player it too messed up stuff on my computer. Now .wav files are associated with real player now which sucks (stating the obvious).
You could avoid that mess by simply choosing custom installation instead
of automatic one. It lets you pick the files you want the RealOne to be, and not to be, associated with. :pimp:
 

Weirdo©

New Member
Messages
11
erm... if it is dylan rmx, why do it has a vocal that says something like "this is the sound (...) grooverider. twist - 'em - out, remix, remix..."???
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,698
Originally posted by Weirdo©
erm... if it is dylan rmx, why do it has a vocal that says something like "this is the sound (...) grooverider. twist - 'em - out, remix, remix..."???
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Its customised for the DJ :)

I first heard "Loxy, Twist Em Out remix, remix, remix"

Other personalised choons include Dont Wanna Know, Original Nuttah (done by a few DJs.. Hype, Micky Finn, Aphrodite..), the new Calling remix.
 
Top