Dub Step

Bobmand

Hey guys I take it that you have all heard of dubstep?

well i am working on some D'n'D dubstep fusion?

i dont know if youd be interested but ill post it as soon as i work out how an where? :p

:rowley:

tarranjoe

VIP Junglist
good work mate, some of martsman's stuff such as kontamin and berlin have got quite a dubstep feel to them, you should check him out

Bobmand

How can i post a mix that i have done?

I have done like a 4 song mix with a dub step song in there that has a good effect i think but i am an extreme noob when it comes to dj'ing so any tips and that would be appreciated XD

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Lol can i post songs in the forum?

No illegal or retails mp3s, youve had this mentioned to you already. homemade production goes in the new talent section, and anything uk underground related, ie dubstep or grime goes uk underground section, spend 5 minutes reading through the rules please before you post anything else. :shake:

Bobmand

Lol I am very sorry i am pretty new to the whole forum thing to be honest please have some patients :p

i have made a mix using songs from cds i have bought is that ok?

thanks

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Lol I am very sorry i am pretty new to the whole forum thing to be honest please have some patients :p

i have made a mix using songs from cds i have bought is that ok?

thanks
if youve done a dj mix, feel free to upload it in the members mixes section, be sure to give a tracklist or listeners wont know what they are listening to. ;)