Dub phizix - The Clock Ticks

lmao, thought you knew it and wanted us to guess it... i should read better next time.

anyways innerground is indeed very unlikely. my guess would be SOUL:R

this tune was definitely signed by innerground at some point. dunno if markys letting it go but yea if it was to come out, a nice LP on soul:r would be absolutely smashing. ive just got that feeling that this tune will be forgotten about because it has a complicated history and is too much hastle for the label when he could just pop in another tune as im sure he has loads that fit the bill. i really hope im wrong

lmao, thought you knew it and wanted us to guess it... i should read better next time.

anyways innerground is indeed very unlikely. my guess would be SOUL:R

*thumbs up* :not_worth He could also Release his LP on Labels like Critical or Samurai. As we can see Phizixs follow likely the deeper section, thats why Innerground was definitely the wrong choice.

Some guy on funky souls called talim who is or is linked with hackers who steal music of artists computers. He has leaked so much unreleased stuff in the past too. That guy must be so hated amongst the scene

You could just answer him thru PM, not like this in public!

still searchin for a clip ^^

Some guy on funky souls called talim who is or is linked with hackers who steal music of artists computers. He has leaked so much unreleased stuff in the past too. That guy must be so hated amongst the scene

Fuk this shit up!?? o_O Whats happened again. o_O :confused:

Hello Mates,

Big news on this, forthcoming Critical Music according to Kasra on the latest Rinse FM show

I have no words....

Back
Top Bottom