Dub Phizix & Skeptical feat. TMAN - President

goobige_500

Dirty Hertz
TMAN sounds absolutely shit, can't stand 'rappers' that just sounds out of time and like a 10 year old could do better.

Fucking sick beat though, completely in 2 minds on this one..

---------- Post added at 17:38 ---------- Previous post was at 17:33 ----------

Praying for a dub version!!!

yes, wicked track. been waiting to know the name of this gem.

This. This is a wicked tune. Unlike some, it will be a while before I get bored of these kinda tunes Dub Phizix & Skeptical are making atm.
Seeing Dub Phizix next week & I hope this + Creator get played

Yeh wicked one..heard this a while back...its signed to samurai music I beleive. Mate of mine uploaded it on youtube a while back & presha told him to take it down.

This. This is a wicked tune. Unlike some, it will be a while before I get bored of these kinda tunes Dub Phizix & Skeptical are making atm. Seeing Dub Phizix next week & I hope this + Creator get played

after seeing Dub Phizix on Friday he played a phat set, and a friend said to me that night "all of Dub Phizix's tunes sound like a shit version of Marka" I would have to retract my comment I made about 'a long time before getting bored of these kinda tunes'. I do really like the beats & the arrangement of this & Creator, but he played a couple of others with tribal vibes & similar lyrics over the top which did sound sub par

Back
Top Bottom