Dub Phizix set for Heavy at XXX Hong Kong - need the names of some of these tunes!!

Junja

So Dub Phizix just played a set here in HK which was absolutely mindblowing... hadn't heard a number of the tunes he dropped though, thought some of you might be able to help!

The set can be found here: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/24773777

The songs that I'm curious about drop at:
5:32 (ridiculous tune)
24:00 (gets a rewind)
26:32 (this one was absolutely enormous)
53:50 (this was crazy)
1:05:14
1:10:45

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Had such an amazing night, hope you guys enjoy his mix too

Re: Dub Phizix set for Heavy at XXX Hong Kong - need the names of some of these tunes

5:32 Dub Phizix & Skeptical - Half Man. Immense tune. Turned up in the post today :)

1:05:14 - sounds like a Dub Phizix bit. Really similar to Codec

1:10:45 - Tune playing then is Break - Framework

Ez, interested in finding out the couple between 20 & 30 mins too

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dub Phizix set for Heavy at XXX Hong Kong - need the names of some of these tunes

Thank you so much! Half Man is mindblowing... you must be stoked, I might cop that too. And yeah the tune at 24:00 and 26:32 were insane... You can sort of see it in the vid but when he plays the 26:32 song he does a little Moses dance where he parts an imaginary sea every time the song pauses haha

Yeah, the percussion on Half Man is quality. Love that tune at the moment :)

the one at 53min is Dub Phizix - Bateman

1:05:00 is Hammerhead by Dub Phizix

24:00 sounds like Break to me. I heard this already...

That was a sick show, big up to Heavy for bringing him out! Playing on when his spine was clearly about to collapse...pure geezer!

Back
Top Bottom