Dub Phizix & MC Skittles - The Creater

Let's see how long it stays up. Big, Big tune.

Posted the lyrics in the Marka thread... let me go get them.

I'm a creator, look at the rate I make I'm a maker, I bought a house and a lake and an acre, that's why you're up all night like my neighbor, I be like don't give up your day job, you're just black not from Jamaica. Tell me, what more could be faker, kinda like trading your zoot for vapor. You sound like Salaam Alaikum, see you later alligator, your flows more mixed raced than the sacred acres, the space that they're fighting a war for over in Asia. You should approach a major, they say that's musical euthanasia when you do what pays. I could do what you do for days if I had some time to waste because you's a waste, stop.

Correct me if I'm wrong at all.

the lyrics are much sharper and snappier than marka, but i prefer markas beat

had that "im im im im a creator" stuck in my head all day

What's the track after it? It's bugging me. Skeptical most probably. that bass is ridiculous!

What's the track after it? It's bugging me. Skeptical most probably. that bass is ridiculous!

I would also like to know this. Gotta believe its Skeptical since it sounds alot like his other stuff. I'm always going to associate that tune with the one that came between Creator and Marka in that mix, though.

Love the vibes on it. Deep bassy goodness.

THIS IS WHAT THIS TRACK IS CALLED!! Thought this was going to be the flip side to Marka but guess it would have been drowned out.. I actually prefer this.. the percussion is skatty Phizix at his best and the lyrics are too much!

Back
Top Bottom