Dub Phizix & MC Skittles - The Creater

that whole 12 is shit. no offence samurai

it's like the kid who joins in to be cool but then takes it too far and goes on a 15 man killing spree. stick to what you know yeah?

president is definitely NOT shit. it's a filthy dark tune. i don't like the creator, but i wouldn't go as far as calling phizix tunes shit.

following on from the 'Being released mid december' comment from a link on the previous page,
Surus have posted today that their Christmas shutdown will be from Thurs 20th Dec till Weds 2nd Jan

http://www.surus.co.uk/surus/news/Christmas-Shutdown-1072.aspx

with most releases on Surus shipping on a Friday, I think it's unlikely that Creator will be out before 2013 unless Surus will be shipping next weeks releases on Thursday

Last edited:
following on from the 'Being released mid december' comment from a link on the previous page,
Surus have posted today that their Christmas shutdown will be from Thurs 20th Dec till Weds 2nd Jan

http://www.surus.co.uk/surus/news/Christmas-Shutdown-1072.aspx

with most releases on Surus shipping on a Friday, I think it's unlikely that Creator will be out before 2013 unless Surus will be shipping next weeks releases on Thursday

Shame, I've been holding out on buying so I can add this one in. Guess I will have to wait till next year

starting to not give a shit about this tune, nearly a year on dub.... Still a banger but the hype is worn off...

so after a tune is unreleased, for lets say year or 2, it's too old already and worn off? music nowadays has more become about how new it is not how good it is. and mp3 generation has it's influences on this for sure. music has become disposable. a sad thing.

so after a tune is unreleased, for lets say year or 2, it's too old already and worn off? music nowadays has more become about how new it is not how good it is. and mp3 generation has it's influences on this for sure. music has become disposable. a sad thing.

For some, maybe.

to a level, but when you hear a dub you instantly want to spin it and when you dont get this chance for a year+ you start to become less excited by the prospects of mixing it

dub phizix and dbridge gave an interview mid december on our radio and said this was still coming out december, guessing it gor delayed again...

to a level, but when you hear a dub you instantly want to spin it and when you dont get this chance for a year+ you start to become less excited by the prospects of mixing it

this basically, not hyped for the tune to come out anymore

Hope it will be out in the next couple of weeks. Thought it would have been for next Friday shipping if they missed the 'out mid December' approx release date

Thats what I thought too but theres only about 6 releases this week on Surus, I guess there will be full release schedules from next Friday onwards. At least I hope so anyway

Back
Top Bottom