Dub Motion - Warning / Mercury - Titan Records

Titan Records

Were really pleased to announce that the very talented Dub Motion has signed some amazing tracks with Titan Records.

His first single, Warning / Mercury is out on the 31st of May.

Audio:
Warning - Mercury -
Artwork:
11233609_846115425469391_7424633664927819617_o.jpg

Last edited:
just posted up how gutted I was that Infected (same release as Azure) didn't make it to vinyl. Any chance Titan will do the odd pressing again??
The good news is we will 100% be doing vinyl again and in special collector editions. The bad news is we are still in discussions with manufacturers and distributors as when we come back to the world of records we want to do it properly. The demise of distributors and stores a couple of years ago were difficult for many labels but we are determined to sell them again.

Nu Urban demise hurt a few labels like yourselves. Looking forward to new Titan wax. Any previous releases gonna be pressed if by demand? :)

If you've herd some of his music before what has been your favourite?

He's probably my favourite producer so got near on every tunes he's released. No one does jump up like him! His liquid is something else though too, there's a stupid amount of good tunes in his mixes that need to see the light of day! Soul Intention has to be my favourite though he hit a ridiculous vibe with that one. Red Mode gets a big shout on the jump up side too. Also Visions is an absolutely gorgeous track at 125bpm, would love to hear some more tunes like that.

Really pleased to see him signed again though I anticipate his releases more than anyones

liked some of his early stuff. illuminati, descent, black sunday, severance... seems to have left that kind of style behind though?

Back
Top Bottom