Dubstep Dub is everything

I got to admit. It is nice to here dub step with no high screechy tones. The track mix sounds fine on my end. And over all I enjoyed the music.

I like the drums on this perhaps some modulating delay effects on the snare i.e random tape delay or shifting reverb with linger tail. The brass sound is nice. Good rounded sound to the wobbles, I like the use of trpplets at times. There's a plucked sound that comes in at about 4.20 that sounds too synthetic for thi track perhaps substitute for a real guitar sound? I think the composition needs to be more organic the various sections need to knit together more perhaps carfully placed crashes or sustained delays may help this?

Some interesting feedback thanks for that. Will have a go at substituting that synth for a guitar lead as suggested and getting some crashes in there see if I can get the flow on the track a bit better. Thanks for taking the time to listen and most importantly posting a response big ups:)

Left u comments on sc, can't say anything more specific right now cuz im with headphones

Nice one underspawn. Have checked ya comments just a bit of side-chaining needs to be done to let that kick punch through which there is none of in there at the minute! Thanks for listening and leaving some feedback much appreciated mate :)

I like the track as a whole, nice vibe. Agree some delay on the snare sometime could sound nice. Possibly a bit of modulation on the sub so that it's not so constant, that's just me, find it a bit tiring.

I like the track as a whole, nice vibe. Agree some delay on the snare sometime could sound nice. Possibly a bit of modulation on the sub so that it's not so constant, that's just me, find it a bit tiring.

Cheers for checking that track. As with most of my tracks i would classify them as WIP. I tend to find I get to a sort of production blank or just general lack of direction on where to go next so i tend to post em up here and see what people think. This is exactly where i got to on this one there's not enough variation and that bass sound is exactly the same all the way through except for the rate changes. Any ideas on what to do to make the sub to make it more interesting on the mod front? Never really added any modulation to subs before??

Love the brass sounds and it is a nice chilled vibe, but there's a bad note in the bass (the last note in the phrase, it's like a semi-tone step up) that sounds dissonant against the brass line for me, reckon either has to change to accommodate the other at that point

Just thought it was a little long is all. If you cut these parts: 0:55-1:10 and 5:30-5:45, i think you could lose 30 seconds and make it sound better too.

I will leave a more positive comment on soundcloud. :)

Thanks for the feedback guys much appreciated. I'll check out that bassline and listen a bit more closely in relation to the brass and look at trimming the track down. Big ups!. To anyone else that checks out any of my tracks please feel free to rip em to shreds I'm interested to learn from you guys and make em better harsher the better lol!

Back
Top Bottom