Dub Iconics- Spectral View WIP (liquid)

Is the second bassline the one that comes in at 1:49ish? Cause I like that better than the section from 1:05-1:48, a lot more. I didn't really like the melody. Some notes seemed like they were out key also, but my ear isn't that great so it may very well be in key. Maybe lower the volume of the sub and the bass and put the pad in the main sections, because that pad is really nice.

Is the second bassline the one that comes in at 1:49ish? Cause I like that better than the section from 1:05-1:48, a lot more. I didn't really like the melody. Some notes seemed like they were out key also, but my ear isn't that great so it may very well be in key. Maybe lower the volume of the sub and the bass and put the pad in the main sections, because that pad is really nice.

Jep that's the second. Dunno if the notes are out of key, i think not :p.
Tnx for feedback :)

i'm not sure about this man, all the elements are kool, the intro is great, and the bass is kool, but i'm not sure they work together, i recon u culd get 2-3 tracks out of this, maybe work on the flow, and as you say, the keys are a bit disjointed, i think its the fusion of minor synths and major-ish bassline, the bline sounds like it wants to break out into sum funky jumpup style to my ears....lots of kool stuff going on tho, i'd 'save as' this project, and try and make the bassline a little less funky, or vice-vesa, make the synths more funky

Pad is awesome man:) but the rest dont fit at all and i dont like that melody that comes in at the drop at all

Back
Top Bottom