Dub iconics- Shaolin (Latest Version) (Jump-up)

prettyherb

O I
VIP Junglist
Yeepz people, this is the newest version of this track. Yesterday it has been dropped at a party and the crowd liked it, i was happy :). And is sounded well :).

I was considering to send this so some labels, but i'm afraid if it's not good enough, they will never be interested anymore if you send them another track. So guys , what do you think of it??

Enjoy and don't forget to feedback this one, i appreciate it!

grtz!!

Not too keen on that pad sound in the intro, sounds really generic, but thats just my personal taste. Like the use of vocal bits, good drop but that bass, for me, just isnt quite raspy and dirty enough.....Dont get me wrong, it's good, just not quite there! But again, thats just my personal taste, there's nothing wrong with it how it is.

That snare sounds really resonate and melody of the bass, I'm sure I have heard it before. I think the bass synth is a little too loud and could do with some more grit. The bass also sounds separate from the track, kinda like, here's some drums, and then here's some bass. They need to gell more.

That snare sounds really resonate and melody of the bass, I'm sure I have heard it before. I think the bass synth is a little too loud and could do with some more grit. The bass also sounds separate from the track, kinda like, here's some drums, and then here's some bass. They need to gell more.

Dunno about the melody, maybe you heard the wip of this before. How can i make my drums better fitting the bass, some advice??

Back
Top Bottom