DUB-GENERAL - BUZZ BOMB WIP FEEDBACK PLZ :)

Someone else already made the same comment on soundcloud, but I also think that if you have such clean bass sounds, you should make them a lot more subby. Otherwise the drop doesn't have a lot of impact and sounds quite flat and empty. So maybe work on that sub bass. :)

Definitely lacks sub, I also work on defining the bassline question + answer by adding other synthesized bass parts! I do like the intro, however I would add a heavier kick when the bass comes in. The snare is bugging me maybe try taking away some top end and adding another lower snare (the track feels very dry and needs to be more full)

cheers for the comments guys deffo gonna have a play with the bass agree it needs more sub and ill have a play with the drum layers :)
thanks for the feedback boys

I actually like the minimalist drop with this track. It suits the drums quite well. Though I would actually change up the note progression a little bit, maybe have a slight percussion stabs in the background that becomes more prominent and agressive as the track goes along. Give the tune a bit of character and movement.

Back
Top Bottom