DT & Talon - Nu Jazz (liquid)

really liking this, the breaks wicked but could probaby be a bit more punchy or in your face when it all kicks off if you see wht i mean.
theres somthing when it drops that sounds as if its out of key, might just be me but thats what i heard.

keep up the good work
and feedback on my latest post would be appreciated!

this tracks got a lot of potential mate...a few minor elements are missing imo:

1) the intro/build up needs more energy..i like how the strings increase in velocity which builds up the tension but u need a lil more of something like that.
2) drop is good, bass levels are nice, but a lil bit of variation in the drums is needed..ur loop roll of is the same drum roll throughout, switch it up a lil, keep it varied
3) at 4:25 u got some wolf howl (female vox/flute?) or something...not feeling that mate lol although im feeling the sax/trumpet and the female vox towards the end.

but like i said..its got potential, imo if u create some more variation n more energy..u got urself a hit! :P

sounds good, nice work! only issue I noticed was muddyness in the midrange, allot of sounds going on that could do with slightly more careful eq and compression. agree with the other posts, a little more variation would help allot, nice track tho

Really like this man, only thing I would say is that could do with a bit more variation, maybe just another bit of mid range percussion or something after the first 16 bars, but as a whole really like the track and the structure. Nice work buddy

really feeling it dude, but i think the main snare and kick should go up in the mix tho

really likin this one it has a nice vibe to it. my only critisisms are that the bass and snare cud b a bit louder, but otherwise its sounds wicked! well done

Back
Top Bottom