DSR022 - D*Minds & Dirty Harry-Ho Bass VIP / Ghost Town VIP

Djnorm

Ho Bass and Ghost Town VIPs!!!
Big news: Due to extreme pressure from various parties, D*Minds 'Ho Bass VIP' and 'Ghost Town VIP' will be released as a ltd promo next week!

Hmmm, prefer both of the originals to be honest

Would always draw for them over these, still big ups for putting something out due to public demand

Not too keen on Ho Bass VIP, but Ghost Town VIP had far more of a bounce to it than the original- sounded way better through a system too.

after this and Lowdown ViP I think Sleep In Ya Eyes ViP still have chance to being released,its too good... somebody makes some voodoo shit to hype so he change his mind about this tune.... Heist - Sleep In Ya Eyes ViP/Heist - Quake ViP would be sick vinyl

original Ho Bass is one of my all time favourite jump up tunes, bass is too much! both the VIPs are brilliant

after this and Lowdown ViP I think Sleep In Ya Eyes ViP still have chance to being released,its too good... somebody makes some voodoo shit to hype so he change his mind about this tune.... Heist - Sleep In Ya Eyes ViP/Heist - Quake ViP would be sick vinyl

I would love sleep in ya eyes VIP to be released, but its upto hype and so far hes saying no :(

I genuinely dont understand why its upto hype, can someone enlighten me, surely its Heists tune? Couldn't he release it on Sumo?

the original Ho Bass was sick as i thought, not really feeling the VIP..
but fair play for putting it out because the people want it

couldn't happen anyway lol

Back
Top Bottom