DSR022 - D*Minds & Dirty Harry-Ho Bass VIP / Ghost Town VIP

Ho Bass and Ghost Town VIPs!!!
Big news: Due to extreme pressure from various parties, D*Minds 'Ho Bass VIP' and 'Ghost Town VIP' will be released as a ltd promo next week!

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
Hmmm, prefer both of the originals to be honest

Would always draw for them over these, still big ups for putting something out due to public demand

ZackMRG

Circles are Pointless
VIP Junglist
Not too keen on Ho Bass VIP, but Ghost Town VIP had far more of a bounce to it than the original- sounded way better through a system too.

d.o.b

after this and Lowdown ViP I think Sleep In Ya Eyes ViP still have chance to being released,its too good... somebody makes some voodoo shit to hype so he change his mind about this tune.... Heist - Sleep In Ya Eyes ViP/Heist - Quake ViP would be sick vinyl

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
after this and Lowdown ViP I think Sleep In Ya Eyes ViP still have chance to being released,its too good... somebody makes some voodoo shit to hype so he change his mind about this tune.... Heist - Sleep In Ya Eyes ViP/Heist - Quake ViP would be sick vinyl
I would love sleep in ya eyes VIP to be released, but its upto hype and so far hes saying no :(

Datt Male

VIP Junglist
couldn't happen anyway lol