Dry County - Luciduk

really likin this track, normally this style doesn't do it for me but this is an exception to the rule. nice eerie intro, good use of fx and the drums are good and ticky. the bass sound you got at 1.07 and again thru the tune is sick!! can't really fault it, the only thing i can say is that one if your drums, sort of hissy hat in the 2nd half of the drum roll is a bit too loud imo, other than this this is a sick tune!!

Intro is class. Eeire and suspenseful. Very Liquidy. Oooooh yeah baby!! Love the drop... Techy! The SD placement is very interesting - me likey. This is the coolest PERC I've heard from you yet.

I can't help but imagine a cool spoken vocal snippet during the brkdwn.

2:58ish... when you drop back on the 1 I was hoping for a Lead or an extra Pad... something.

Overall, clean PROD my man, and the track is very cool. I'd play it.
**edit** - The Outro needs an extra 30-60 secs... for mixing... it's too abrupt as is imo.

:jam:

Last edited:
so crisp man, really tight production...

im not normally into this sorta stuff but i think ur converting me lol...
cant fault it imo...any faults about it would jus be personal preference..nice 1!

You've come a long way with your production mate, it really notices. I like the eeirie intro, and that bass is Niiiiice!

I'm not a big fan of minimal stuff (probably cos I cant produce it lol) but this works really well. Everything sounds clean, and all fits well together without any element over running another.

thanks for the positive response guys means alot to me!!

comparing my sound to octane and DLR haha u mad son. do love them tho want to head in that direction. nu school breakbeat pressure

put up that kick a bit in the mix imo, and make the percs sound even cleaner and this ones a winner for sure. really cool intro, altho i could see it beeing a bit longer.

really good bassline tho! really liking that!

pretty damn good work overall!

drop was badman... definitely. Got a great groove to it... lovely sounds used mix is very good. Production value is top notch. Enough said :P Keep at it!

Ha... I used this as Reference Material the other day for my "Bowser" track...

: )

The PROD on this one is spot on, Mate. Don't touch it!

Listening now son.

Interesting use of the little blips and bleeps in the intro. Good work with the drop too, sort of got me by surprise, I was expecting a lot more jump-uppy thing.

Sounds really neat to me, wouldn't hurt to hear this in a Rockwell set or something like that, very hot stuff I must say. Big up! I love the rolling kind of low mid bass sound too. Get it signed is what I think. Buried Audio or Future Thinkin or something like that.

Or now that I heard it, that little break in 2:20 sounds a little out of place. It's really such a minor thing but it sounds like you'd be mixing another tune in, that much out of place. But everything else is 10/10.

agreed kama, there is actually some fills that stick out a bit too much in this track, ive opened it back up for some corrective surgery, gonna re upload!! BO SELECTA :)

ha im actually using 4 mixers at the top of reason for this and they are all full!!

---------- Post added at 01:30 ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 ----------

---------- Post added at 01:33 ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 ----------

shud i drop it in a few labels drop boxes on soundcloud u reckon mate??

Last edited:
thanks man ive droped it to the 2 u mentioned does anybody else know any other labels it might be appropriate for??

Back
Top Bottom