[Drumstep/Koansoundish?] Andrew Bayer & Matt Lange - In And Out Of Phase (REMIX)

Scrapped

Hey Boards!

Well, It has been over a month since I posted my last track. I went away and worked on the previous DnB production but I ended up making it worse. After recollecting what I wanted to do I left it and started other projects(fresh ears and all)

This track however was produced from a huge burst of inspiration from the original done by Andrew Bayer & Matt Lange feat. Kerry Leva. It's not so much a DnB track but I wanted to see what I could do with it!
I took the midi information from that song and used it to produce this. So I'm not really sure if it's a remix?

The track was done over a 2 day period so I'd love to know what you guys think!!

Sounds great man. Everythings nice and released, sound pretty big. It does get a bit muddy and messy in the lower mids at time though, you should probably check that out

Thanks for listening dude!! Appreciate the feedback especially :)
Where abouts did you pick up on the muddiness? I'm definitely keen to fix it! I had a bitch of a time with a few of the bass sounds that's forsure.

Thanks for listening dude!! Appreciate the feedback especially :)
Where abouts did you pick up on the muddiness? I'm definitely keen to fix it! I had a bitch of a time with a few of the bass sounds that's forsure.

Pretty much the whole intro and outro. It just needs some EQing and Multiband compression, you know the deal.

Back
Top Bottom