drumsound & bassline smith sample pack!

Looks to be a well worth buy.. and the danny byrd. As an FL user, is it best to just download the zip(full)?

yeah im having that problem aswell.
im not normally fussed as i dont use FL that much but im at my mates and i dont have my mac here and i just feel like making some wierd noises

my FL Studio wont even load up samples anymore...i cant put samples in the slicer or the sampler...how do i fix this?
Actually this has happened to me ages ago, might be a diffrent cause tho. when you load a tune up, has the box turned red (sample tab) and the rest of the song plays apart from the samples? if so, you might have deleted the samples *outside* of fl but they still *appear* in fl, unless you save them inside of fl they're not safe. someone correct me if im wrong.

yeah i did but im not going back to those projects.

i have started a new project and i cant load up a break or anything...i know where the sample is but it just wont load up

got the danny byrd one from loopmasters a while back (nice pack) and they mailed me bout the drumsound one last week or so.. hope santa brings dis one for meh.... :)!!!

got the danny byrd one from loopmasters a while back (nice pack) and they mailed me bout the drumsound one last week or so.. hope santa brings dis one for meh.... :)!!!

if santa brings u it dont spose u cud be santa for me an upload it??
also the danny byrd 1!lol

Back
Top Bottom