Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Roll The Night - Technique

Arrow Jay

WOAH! Anthem alert!

I heard it, bought it, and cained it! TECH014 is awesome!

After the release of Stigmata, I thought that Technique couldn't improve, but Drumsound and Simon Smith have made me re-think that evaluation.

Eight Ball on the flip is a typical Technique release, but slightly more laid back then it's predecessors. The bass and brums roll through the track, and keep things nice and crisp, but doesn't make the track stand out.

However, Roll The Night blows it away! I heard it from half way through the first drop in store, and it's one of those basslines that has you completely baffled when the drums drop. Your mind makes it seem out of time, and it's perfect for confusing dance floors. There's no hi-hats in here to make the track have a continuous roll, but that makes it even better. The drums are cut to hell, and the bassline over the top just cuts it up even more for fuller effect.

The phraze "This should be played at a high volume, preferably in a residential area" is a complete understatement. Turn it on, turn it up, and let your mind Roll The Night away.

Full five Afro's: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

Love this one
I like to mix it with Twisted individual & Influx Datum's "greasy fist" for double stab action!
A nice pair of tunes indeed!

Back
Top Bottom