Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Harder VIP

You've been had mate. This is what happens when you ask for naughty tunes on here.

I dont see problem in exchanging tunes,if someone asked me to upload some tune he cant find,I will do it everytime.

riisu - What I did wrong? I am new here and that guy Sc0tty just said to pm you... I was thinking you two were friends or something.

what means "You've been had mate" ?? my english isnt best

Last edited:
1. sharing of non purchased goods is not a good look
2. an old joke which is now out of date
3. you have been caught out

sorted

what means "You've been had mate" ?? my english isnt best

The joke is on you basically. We dont take kindly to leaching of illegal mp3's around here. So see this as a warning. Do it again and its ban cannon time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YOU GOT SERVED

35a3qk4.jpg

"sharing of non purchased goods is not a good look"
tell my how to legaly get it and I will stop trying to get it illegaly... I mean,if this never get released,is it really that bad to try and get it from someone?Yes,I know nobody here ever downloaded illegal mp3 or send someone tune,I am such a motherfucking pirat and deserve ban and painfull death in hell.

What means "had" I want to laught at that joke,but dont understand that one word

Sc0tty - Why you send my to riisu for that tune when you know that he will get angry at me? Thats not nice,you are wasting my and his time.

if its not released then obviously your not meant to have it!

''had'' means, you've been caught out, and like smarty said, the joke is on you etc etc.

sc0tty was joking. as your new you wouldnt understand that fair play but still, bad bad boy.

if its not released then obviously your not meant to have it!

''had'' means, you've been caught out, and like smarty said, the joke is on you etc etc.

sc0tty was joking. as your new you wouldnt understand that fair play but still, bad bad boy.

ok,I will be smarter next time.But that joke about "pm riisu"...
if Sc0tty finds it funny,then I have only one thing to say,your weed must be really good :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom