Drumsound & bassline smith - Freestyle mambo (V)

Serum

VIP Junglist
This is an absolute stormer of a tune, the intro is really energetic and just relentless and is bound to get the floor moving. The stabs and shouting in the tune really give a great vibe making this my favourite tune of the week.
Aquarius is more of a rolling disco house style track which didn't really appeal to me but I'm sure the liquid heads will love it, but it's totally dwarfed by the incredible A side

THIS TUNE GOES OFF!!

you know when ya found a good tune. its that feeling you get down the back of your neck, its almost as if youve heard it before, in your dreams, or was it at fabric last friday?
this is one of those tunes.
ive never personally payed all that attention to bass line smith but i think from now on i will. this builds up speed from the start pure energy all the way. from the initial vocal stabs to the energetic amen beat which builds up into a beautiful calm before crashing down like a tidal wave! definately one fpor the floor this tune rips it up everytime!!!!

the bside is a more calmer but still beautifully produced tune which wouldnt be out of place at swerve etc.

pure quallity from the v boyz

Freestyle Mambo is very boring and it goes no where. I like the sound pallet used though, thats its only strong point in my opinion.

this has to be one of my favorite tunes still.. and i dont really think it is boring at all.. i love it!

Back
Top Bottom