Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Close NEW SINGLE

Cypher123

Just writing a post about the new Drumsound & Bassline Smith single - Close. Currently B list on Radio One.

If you are interested in an interview with these guys please contact me at: catherine@cypherpr.com

Thanks,

Catherine

Attachments

• DRUMSOUND & BASSLINE SMITH - CLOSE PIC.png
    DRUMSOUND & BASSLINE SMITH - CLOSE PIC.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited by a moderator:
How good is this song!! This is what drum n bass should sound like! The bass in the main part of the song is superb! When is this released? DJ Fresh - Louder gets alot of airplay and did really well in the charts but much prefer this tune from Drumsound & Bassline Smith.

I must say that I dont like the cheesy mainstream sound the Drumsound & Smith gone.I miss those times of Odyssey,Harder,Cape Fear and other anthems.... that was real dnb.

No music genre lives forever and just like people die of cancer the dubstp and drum n bass is dying from this mainstrem

---------- Post added at 18:45 ---------- Previous post was at 18:44 ----------

I must say that I dont like the cheesy mainstream sound the Drumsound & Smith gone.I miss those times of Odyssey,Harder,Cape Fear and other anthems.... that was real dnb.

No music genre lives forever and just like people die of cancer the dubstp and drum n bass is dying from this recent flood of rotten mainstream

Back
Top Bottom