Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Close NEW SINGLE

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Cypher123, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Cypher123

Cypher123 New Member

Just writing a post about the new Drumsound & Bassline Smith single - Close. Currently B list on Radio One.

If you are interested in an interview with these guys please contact me at: catherine@cypherpr.com

Thanks,

Catherine

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. JonnyCC

JonnyCC Member

How good is this song!! This is what drum n bass should sound like! The bass in the main part of the song is superb! When is this released? DJ Fresh - Louder gets alot of airplay and did really well in the charts but much prefer this tune from Drumsound & Bassline Smith.

3. Dilla

Dilla Member

Yeah, they both get played by Radio 1. That means its shit. end thread. Thanks, bye.

4. MrChapman

MrChapman Member

Nah I quite like this one. Hype tune to ramp up some energy when playing out.

5. Techniqueoffice

Techniqueoffice Active Member

VINYL COPIES ON SALE HERE!!

New State 59 Vinyl- Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Close - New State -
    http://alturl.com/9c9j4

6. greyson

greyson VERBAL CITY

uh, this track really sucks. this bass is really weak. and the rest of the track is stupid. :(

7. monoBJ

monoBJ I've been naughty, I'm banned

I must say that I dont like the cheesy mainstream sound the Drumsound & Smith gone.I miss those times of Odyssey,Harder,Cape Fear and other anthems.... that was real dnb.

No music genre lives forever and just like people die of cancer the dubstp and drum n bass is dying from this mainstrem

---------- Post added at 18:45 ---------- Previous post was at 18:44 ----------

I must say that I dont like the cheesy mainstream sound the Drumsound & Smith gone.I miss those times of Odyssey,Harder,Cape Fear and other anthems.... that was real dnb.

No music genre lives forever and just like people die of cancer the dubstp and drum n bass is dying from this recent flood of rotten mainstream