Drumsound & Bassline Smith - 'All Day' Feat Bam ( aka Jungle Brothers )

Techniqueoffice

Last edited by a moderator:
I hated the bit from 0.59 to 1.19 mins and later again..that singing was horrible. But other than that..nice oldskool flavour..hope there will be an instrumental, otherwise I won´t be baggin it.

pensive-cat-is-not-sure-about-that.jpg

Crap. I like their other stuff though, Through The Night and Daylight were great, One in a Million was a bit too cheesy for me but I don't doubt there will be some bangers on the album.

proper shite

If this is what we have to look forward to on the album then I wont be getting it. I was alittle excited aswell

Not necessarily at all, if used correctly a wall of sound in the use of pads etc can add a "huge" atmosphere to a track if mixed down correctly. It's all how you use it.

Exactly. Wall of Sound is a commonly used production technique. As for the tune....meh.

Exactly. Wall of Sound is a commonly used production technique. As for the tune....meh.

That may be so, but I have definitely heard wall of sound as a term referring to things in a negative way. Just straight loud noises.

Listened to the previews of the album and it is so unbelievably shit. Worst dnb album this year for sure... What happened to these guys?

Back
Top Bottom