drums

but those drums are loops.

Sampled from old funk tunes usually, and the ones in those tunes are quite well known (even if i couldn't tell you what breaks they are myself)

Many producers do use loops, but often layer their own kicks and snares underneath to give a bit more punch or their own personal flare, while retaining that human 'live drumming' feel with nice shuffles and imperfections.

long story short, you can't make drums like that with one-shot samples.

If you want to learn how to mix drums and how to make powerful punchy beats I'm giving away a free course on my site.

It won't be up much longer as I'm gonna be giving away a neuro download pack in a couple of weeks.

If you want to learn how to mix drums and how to make powerful punchy beats I'm giving away a free course on my site.

It won't be up much longer as I'm gonna be giving away a neuro download pack in a couple of weeks.

Is it true that in Vancouver you guys don't see a blue sky in ages due to chemtrails thanks to Mr Barak and US lovely, peacefully and friendly offices?

Yep only dead links found http://www.liquiddnb.com/video/music-production/chase-status-drum-layering-tutorial-part-1

Some alternatives would be greatly appreciated too. Also i know what you mean Op, i d also have liked to build that kind of loops from scratch, but as stated before it is (almost ?) impossible.
But still, with slicing and adding your own kick and snare (or anything) on top of it you still have enough room for creativity ; )

- - - Updated - - -

http://audioproductionz.co.uk/chase-and-status-masterclass/

Is there anything else ?

Head over to bhksamples.com and watch the breakbeat-tutorials. They were a real eye-opener for me, although I do that thing for some years now. Maybe not exactly the kind of break you were looking for, but you can't produce s**t without these basics.

Head over to bhksamples.com and watch the breakbeat-tutorials. They were a real eye-opener for me, although I do that thing for some years now. Maybe not exactly the kind of break you were looking for, but you can't produce s**t without these basics.

Thanks, will check it tonight

Watched it, pretty good tuto indeed ! I won t forget that slice breaks "in colors" trick. It makes it all clear !

Back
Top Bottom