Drums or Bass

scholes

Waffley Versatile
VIP Junglist
What do you prefer, what get's your goat, what grabs you by the nuts... or tits if you're a feminine type.

I've always prefered the tracks with choppy breaks rather than just a whoompin bline and for me it started with tracks like Terminator by Goldie... maybe that's what I think is lacking from DnB today. Don't get me wrong I still eat, sleep and shit DnB i just want other peepsies onions or opinions maybe...

Tell me.....

I love chopped up amens and complicated jungle patterns... i definatley think dnb is lacking this these days... I love old jungle tracks with woahing basslines

I do think the standard Boom chap chiga chiga boom chap is getting pretty standard definately needs spicing up

all about the bass for me...thats what gets me going. of course it has to be accompanied by drums...
i like dub aswell...to be honest anything with a hefty bassline :D

Bass bass bass!! I don't think it would be possible to make a tune with too much bass!

Hellz yea! Put me in front of that bass speaker with a fat spliff and I'm in heaven! Bass'll never hurt your ears no matter how loud. Sucks you can't smoke in most clubs anymore. Now I gotta go outside and miss the tunes :(

Hellz yea! Put me in front of that bass speaker with a fat spliff and I'm in heaven! Bass'll never hurt your ears no matter how loud. Sucks you can't smoke in most clubs anymore. Now I gotta go outside and miss the tunes :(

Yea man, its feeling the bass on your chest and everything, mmmmmm.
Im not a 'smoker' myself but even i miss the smoking at raves. standing at the front just doesnt feel the same anymore.

theres just nothing quite like a bassline rippin thru ur body really is there?

nope...agreed....i love that bass feeling...went to a dub night not long ago with the trojan sound system was sooo heavy. mmm thats the kinda stuff dreams are made of.

Dont know.. different tune 2 tune... most times bass, but there are also nice tunes without mosterbasslines..

Can't have one without the other. Plus I like fucked up drums and ripping basslines, varying between tracks. I pity the fool that thinks otherwise, or else they're missing out on a lot of good music.

Back
Top Bottom