Drum'n'Bass T-Shirts

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
if your interested in buying any let me know!

MUTANTDJSTSHIRTBLACKjpeg-2.jpg

NKBTZ.jpg

woblistmovement.jpg

BOYS-iLLWEAR1.jpg

BOYS-LOOKLISTENLEARN2.jpg

BOYS-LONDONLOCKDOWN.jpg

BOYS-LDNHAPPYFACES.jpg

BOYS-L-O-ND-O-Nwhte-grey.jpg

BOYS-ILOVELONDON.jpg

Last edited:
some of them are wicked man!
i might take the look, listen and learn one off ya. that's classy!

Nice stuff!

The illwear's my fave. Is that yr brand?

£8's cheap mate.

You could do em @ £12-15 & I reckon you'd still sell as many, and you always end up giving some away to mates, or selling some at cost and having a few in odd sizes left over.

We've done enough garms for Brknk, & I used to do em before that. Good luck with it. Where you getting em printed? I used to used Ersel @ XS in Camberwell, but the business might've shut down.

Nice stuff!

The illwear's my fave. Is that yr brand?

£8's cheap mate.

You could do em @ £12-15 & I reckon you'd still sell as many, and you always end up giving some away to mates, or selling some at cost and having a few in odd sizes left over.

We've done enough garms for Brknk, & I used to do em before that. Good luck with it. Where you getting em printed? I used to used Ersel @ XS in Camberwell, but the business might've shut down.

Not quite sure who iLL wear will use to print. The iLL Wear Tee's are for QC Agency's clothing company.
Wobblist Movement, TMD T-Shirt and NKD Beatz T-Shirts are all for The Mutant DJs clothing company called TMD Clothing.

They will probably sell in the shops for around £10-12 i think. The Mutant DJs T-Shirt is being sold at the moment for £10 at a few shops in soho.

Back
Top Bottom