Drummin' and Bassin'

NarutoRamen

I know the title didn't make any sense...

Anyway, the name is Rayman. From Cali, USA. Love the DnB and other electronica. Got reffered to this from my cousin, because we always psyche ourselves up before we go clubbin.

Not much of a producer...just mess around with fruityloops once in a while...just here to enjoy the mixes and contribute if I mix something (may be).

-Ray

Slimb011- what ya mean by prego? :rolleyes:

welcome fella!!

Cali??...do you go to respekt by any chance?

Thanks! Nah, I don't go to respekt. It's not in my town...I'm in Sacramento. Not the best place for us DnB/DubStep/Electronica lovers. Usually, I'm in Chico and go to Panama's where they end up playing some DnB once in a while.

welcome............ just so you know.... if you want any free dubs... PM "riisu" he has loads for free......

Thanks! I don't know who "Riisu" is but I'll definitely find out.

BTW...DnB/DubStep is the only thing that keeps me going when I have school projects to finish. LOL Currently it's 2:16AM here in Cali and I'm up bumping "THE WONWOWNW ZUADO DNBFORUM MIXTAPE" and drinking some Absinthe, so I can finish my class' project. :twisted:

Slimb011- what ya mean by prego? :rolleyes:

Thanks! Nah, I don't go to respekt. It's not in my town...I'm in Sacramento. Not the best place for us DnB/DubStep/Electronica lovers. Usually, I'm in Chico and go to Panama's where they end up playing some DnB once in a while.

Thanks! I don't know who "Riisu" is but I'll definitely find out.

BTW...DnB/DubStep is the only thing that keeps me going when I have school projects to finish. LOL Currently it's 2:16AM here in Cali and I'm up bumping "THE WONWOWNW ZUADO DNBFORUM MIXTAPE" and drinking some Absinthe, so I can finish my class' project. :twisted:

this is Riisu --->> http://dnbforum.com/member.php?u=18384

PM him... he gives out loads of free dubplates....

NarutoRamen said:
Hey! New to the forum, name is Rayman. I posted in the "introduce yourself" forum and got turned to you. They told me to PM you to get hookups on dubplates.

Anyways, just here enjoying the music and wanted to send a message to you (as most people recommended).

Thanks,

Ray

thanks guise.

Nautromen, the riisu thing needs to be put to bed. theres no free dubplates its a hideous lie cooked up by rocksteady the fiend.

Back
Top Bottom