DrumAndBase decent songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
No nero is defiantly hard dnb

And chase and status is my 2nd favorite band, so im sure i would know that they are drum and base

---------- Post added at 20:58 ---------- Previous post was at 20:56 ----------

why ban me? because i like real dnb perhaps?

Apparently zane lowe invented all the drum and base, but fearne cotton tries to take all the credit. If you like drum and base songs i recommend putting magnets on your hard drive, which will help.

ok i guess your probably right nero is hard dnb

Is there a laboratory in poland where they breed morons? That mono bkt guy was one cocky cunt but he´s even worse. Seriously, fuck off.

No nero is defiantly hard dnb

And chase and status is my 2nd favorite band, so im sure i would know that they are drum and base

---------- Post added at 20:58 ---------- Previous post was at 20:56 ----------

why ban me? because i like real dnb perhaps?

orly.gif

DNBGARY, I WISH YOU WEREN'T TROLLING SO I COULD TELL YOU THAT ALL THE SONGS YOU POSTED ARE AWFUL (BAR LET THE STORY BEGIN) AND THAT IT IS BASS, AS I HAVE A DICTIONARY IN FRONT OF ME. I WOULD TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE AN SNOT COVERED CUNT AND YOUR COUNTRY IS A BLIGHT UPON THE WORLD, ONLY CONTRIBUTING THROUGH SAUSAGE, MAIL ORDER BRIDES AND EVA WYRWAL.

Then again, you are trolling, so I dont need to say any of that

Doesn't mean its not true tho

oh hai gary
check out this drum and base song, http://soundcloud.com/djcatsbee/goldie-timeless-iner-city
ive never heard of the goldie cat's bee's before but they is my favorite band so far
and for the record it is base your right
anyone that disagrees is a silly nanny muggings
if it wasn't then why are we all on Drum & Base Forum? answer that!
it even says it on the bottom of the page
Copyright ©2001 - 2011, Drum & Base Forum
so nur nur nur nur u can check for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom