drum pattern from timewarp

do you want to know whats its called or how its done? well what ever it is i dont know the answer to either of them questions so bye x

IF I WAS TO HAZARD A GUESS THE DRUM PATTERN IS MAYBE CALLED AN AMEN BREAK???

Last edited:
oh ^^^ hell no. thats got like nothing to do with an amen..

its basicly a 4x4 beat with some quieter kicks every second bar to get that shuffle. some refer to it as an 8/12 time signature, others as the "bodyrock"-pattern. i dunno what its supposed to be called.

and btw, why would you want to name a drum pattern!? its not like every pattern got its own name or something..

don't own the tune but off the top of my head sounds like triplets in 4/4 timing

ie. 123, 123, 123, 123 123, 123, 123, 123, etc etc.

oh ^^^ hell no. thats got like nothing to do with an amen..

its basicly a 4x4 beat with some quieter kicks every second bar to get that shuffle. some refer to it as an 8/12 time signature, others as the "bodyrock"-pattern. i dunno what its supposed to be called.

and btw, why would you want to name a drum pattern!? its not like every pattern got its own name or something..

it's something for school. i thought it had a special name or something. thanks for the information

Its a triplet drum pattern. 3/16th.

If you use Reason, take your ReDrum, now, above the step sequencer turn the time signature knob to 1/16T and put the steps up to 24 to make one bar. The snares go on steps 7 and 19 for a standard pattern. The bass drum goes on steps 1, either 12 or 13 and 17 to get that skippy kind of beat.

same pattern as change you -dc breaks, and obviously bodyrock, and vaporise by subfocus, or even do you wanna - Nero.
You really are limited to what you can mix these tune with.

There are loads of tunes to mix with these, just have to think outside the box. You don't have to mix it with other triplets all the time otherwise your mix would be very fucking short lol.

Smash Tv is a perfect example, plain 4/4 but can sound just as tight!

if you want your mix to sound like someones deaf nan trying to mix, then by all means, mix these kinda tunes with whatever you like! lol

obviously not everything under the sun, but alot of tunes.. doesnt have to be the same pattern like Russla said.. If its the same key or whatever its still gonna work if its a different pattern.. so your not exactly limited

Back
Top Bottom