Drum n Bass...what's that?

Entrada

Hey guize, so im pretty new to the drum n bass scene.

Only know a couple of artists which are Logistics, netsky, camo and krooked and future prophecies.

So could you recommend some, they can be any kind of drum n bass just as long as they are fresh :2thumbs:

(also im too lazy to go and look on my own)

plentey off drum '& base out their mate ,just do alot off looking and your probaly find one's you like

thanks $marty ^^. @Marge, would have done that but my internet is frustratingly slow and 3rd world(slow even for my country), so finding songs, waiting for them to load and listening to em is long process for just one song. So i was just asking for recommendations and favorites, sorry if its annoying or anything :sadbana:

- - - Updated - - -

Also my mistake for not seeing the sticky =/

if your internets bollocks try downloading some radio shows or podcasts with a big variation of dnb, like Friction and Crissy Criss shows on Radio 1, DJ Hypes show on Kiss, Drum & Bass Arena podcasts and such. Have the tracklisting up while listening then if a tune comes on you like, search for that artist or the label.

Check out High Contrast, Calibre and London Elektricity if you're after some stuff in a similar vein as the artists you mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
if your internets bollocks try downloading some radio shows or podcasts with a big variation of dnb, like Friction and Crissy Criss shows on Radio 1, DJ Hypes show on Kiss, Drum & Bass Arena podcasts and such. Have the tracklisting up while listening then if a tune comes on you like, search for that artist or the label.

Yeah this is THE method.

And you have tons and tons of mixes here, most of them with a tracklist so you can do that thing Harry said.

too fucking slow mang

thats cos proper hardcore is all street n urban n gangsta n shit, not aload of fags who think they are metal with no chicks inside the terror and industrial faggoty ride

- - - Updated - - -

too fucking slow mang

thats cos proper hardcore is all street n urban n gangsta n shit, not aload of fags who think they are metal with no chicks inside the terror and industrial faggoty ride

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom