Drum n Bass Takeover on 1Xtra

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Started at 7pm and goes on till 5am
2 - 4am looks big, 'Four D&B heavyweights take to the decks for 30 minutes each - featuring sets from S.P.Y., Alix Perez, Doc Scott and Ed Rush & Optical.'
At the mo Bailey's on air 9 - 10.
'Bailey invites some of the scene's key players to a round table discussion to talk about the scene. Panellists include DJ Storm, MC Tali & Adam F.'
Probably listen back to this tomorrow, but yeah, looks pretty good.
LINK

Not too sure, 1Xtra always allow a week to listen back. Im guessing someone will be recording each section

I think I hate Annie Mac more.

What really displeases me is how she said "We have the big names of d&b here, Chase and Status, Sub Focus, and Pendulum"

bear in mind the whole point of this show is to bring the genre to a wider audience, thus they will use names like that to keep people with no background in dnb interested.

if they said we have dom & roland, calibre and ed rush + optical in i bet the listening figures would drop dramatically

I think I hate Annie Mac more.

What really displeases me is how she said "We have the big names of d&b here, Chase and Status, Sub Focus, and Pendulum"

zane lowe just gets my goat

"wow we got pendulum in the studio, and its fair to say, and all our listeners will agree, that you guys pretty much created drum n bass"
palmface

some big tunes on it so far, i wish skibba would shut up though, i thought the point was to enlighten people to the history of dnb, not the variety of his fucking zoo impressions

Back
Top Bottom