DnB Drum 'n' Bass, Jump Up and Frogs.

Always fascinates me how animals or at least their behavior is something we can use as a bridge of commonality, regardless of distance, locale, etc. I live in a wetlands area in Southern Ontario, and have been recording the frogs in my backyard as soon as phones became viably efficient in extracting recordings, this is the third version before I like the vibe of the tune. Almost all elements and fx (minus drums really) were made using the samples from frogs/toads in my backyard I personally recorded. this is about a year old now, mayb time to do a rework?

Always fascinates me how animals or at least their behavior is something we can use as a bridge of commonality, regardless of distance, locale, etc. I live in a wetlands area in Southern Ontario, and have been recording the frogs in my backyard as soon as phones became viably efficient in extracting recordings, this is the third version before I like the vibe of the tune. Almost all elements and fx (minus drums really) were made using the samples from frogs/toads in my backyard I personally recorded. this is about a year old now, mayb time to do a rework?
that is super sick!

Back
Top Bottom