Drum n Bass in Rome?

SGS

hello, I'm spending some time in Rome Italy! Not a bad situation to be in. HOWEVER, i was wondering if anyone has heard or knows of any good clubs/good dates in the Rome area? (For drum and bass, of course!)

Thanks!

there's a fair bit of dnb in rome.. notably the qbass crew who i've had the pleasure of playing with a few times... www.myspace.com/qbassonline << thats their myspace...another crew is doing dnb as well afaik.. but qbass is a good place to start :) tell them i send my love! :D

Alright, sounds like a good place to start looking. I guess i'm not even very familiar with many other of the 'dance' genres, i.e. "Hardcore/Hardstyle", I mean, i've heard a little of a number of them, but to some degree, what i've heard of '4x4' and 'bassline' and all the different flavors of house all kind of mush together in my mind. (I'm from boston after all, so pretty much all we have is the drunken rock bands... haha)

I guess it won't be long before i find out though...

...I'm going to go ahead and try to contact qbass and see where they're going to be in the next few weeks now..

Back
Top Bottom