drum n bass in nuendo?

Kanta

I'm starting out producing with the first piece of software I could find for free: Steinberg Nuendo. Anyone firmly against Nuendo? If not, any tips? I don't have an external sampler or anything, so any VST sampler/instruments anyone can recommend?

Thanks, this is a very open-ended thread.. any suggestions welcome

~Kanta

youve chosen the right path mate, nuendo is the shit.
im not using it myself but i know some people who are and theyre getting murderous results. The sound output is fantastic.

im using vsampler and battery for samplers and theyre pretty swab both of them. Battery is mainly for beats tho. Ive been hearing good things about both HALion and kontakt but ive never tried them myself.

Get the junglist vsti (screamer), model-e (analog like fk) and maybe absynth (never tried) for a good combination of synths and sounds.

For effects you want the waves bundles and the blue line plugs.

i used the halion for a while....its pretty good but you cant manipilate an individual sound like you can in an external sampler....if you change the settings you change it for all your sounds....but i would recommend it if you just starting....make sure you have a keyboard to control all of your soft synths :evil:

Thanks for the advice! I do have a controller keyboard, but I still need to get a MIDI interface.

Also, I got Battery, and it looks very handy. But of course, I'm very new at this... how do you make a sequence to trigger the various cells?

~Kanta

Back
Top Bottom