Drum n bass,gives me the rage?

Le gash

Raging Head-Ripper bruv
I just wondered how drum and bass tunes make everyone feel?
Im a very quietand reserved but once I hear a pretty evil sounding tune I just get full of rage and am ready to start rippin off heads left and right ,its not negative far from it very pleasant tbh but there is tunes that I think that people would be a good backdrop to destroy human life too (kinda suprised not came across any horror films with any in the soundtrack_.

Is this just me or does anyone else get that incrediable hulk sensation full energy,adrenaline whatever?

(the above is hypothetical analysis and not a statement to ensight death or harm to any person or person's) altho ping a fag at the next knob that walks past you on the street with there mobile playing clubland 13 by all means.:alf:

not really rage more of a release for me
i think the more you listen the more you like with dnb
proper addictive shit
ive had periods of listening to only grime rap hip hop rock etc....but always end up back where i started
DEEP IN THE JUNGLE :devilslay

I hear a pretty evil sounding tune I just get full of rage and am ready to start rippin off heads left and right :

s_41340304a79da35179bc631a6bb1bf6e.gif

Music affects moods but drum & bass is such a wide spectrum, there is going to be dnb that makes you want to: murder your neighbours (which you seem to prefer), make sexy time :borat: (Marky), get drunk (Aphrodite), slit your wrists (Dom & Roland) or smoke weed (Congo Natty).

murder your neighbours (which you seem to prefer), make sexy time :borat: (Marky), get drunk (Aphrodite), slit your wrists (Dom & Roland) or smoke weed (Congo Natty).

...which one for a first date? so he doesn't think i'm a lunatic or ax murderer(essss) andy c?c&s?...something easy....:|

Haha, my baby mamma is with me coz I tested her by taking her to a dingy cult dnb basement club, first track she danced to was Noisia's mix of Voodoo People. Good test of character.

But if its sexy time :borat: you're after, well then its gotta be Shy Fx T-Power, Diary of A Digital Soundboy.

Then again, cut the dnb, and go for Barry White.

sure, in sum situations... when im drive I love to listen 2 dnb... and at home and at work... everywhere I get the special feeling, cant describe it for real but... its like freedom, and fun...fuck knows... im stoned...

:rik:

Music affects moods but drum & bass is such a wide spectrum, there is going to be dnb that makes you want to: murder your neighbours (which you seem to prefer), make sexy time :borat: (Marky), get drunk (Aphrodite), slit your wrists (Dom & Roland) or smoke weed (Congo Natty).

Damm good analagy there mate, altho where would tech itch come into that maybe just sucide by wankin your grans dog music while rubbing habañero peppers into your eyes :coffee:

basshunter makes me wanna kill babies..i jus got bk from a party...now your gone was played numerous times..i went in2 aaa ragge when it was playeed.

bgtw im drunk soz for th bad splellin

Listen to B-soul, from russia with hate mix. Everytime i listen to it, I end up feeling the need to work out or hit a punch bag to release pent up anger... Essentially it makes me get pumped up and want to cleave head from torso.:alf:

sure, in sum situations... when im drive I love to listen 2 dnb... and at home and at work... everywhere I get the special feeling, cant describe it for real but... its like freedom, and fun...fuck knows... im stoned...

:rik:

Yeah I know what you mean about that special feeling mate, no other type of music can do that.

Ye, it feels like more of a release for me, and that's with sub par headphones lol:), it helps me relax, chill out, and thats with all types of DnB, although i do like to jump about a bit with alot of songs- Mampi Swift- Trippin, G-Dub-China Town, Krust-Kloakin' King, Blame- Flashback- (FUCKING TUNE) and DJ Hazard-Bubbles to name a few

Back
Top Bottom