Drum n Bass fan Demographics

Pubstep

I would be inclinded to think that DnB and to an extent dubstep has one of thw widest ranges of fans and people who attend events in terms of background. What do you reckon

Yea you meet all sorts when you go to a rave, the biggest demographic of people that are at events is probably 18-30 (both sexes), but I've seen ~70 year old men dancing away to psytrance, and some bird old enough to be my mum offered me a snog for a ciggy... I gave her the ciggy and made my excuses.

i tonguey kiss, they give u kooties

but yeah, i deffinatly agree, from emos/rockers to chavs and the guys in the middle, and everyones happy!

i think lokki went into details on this few months back thread was called ' what sort of people listen to drum and bass ' or something along them lines!

You say that, but if you think about it something like classic rock definately spreads more "types" of people.

I do agree that drum and bass is good at pulling everyone together though, its more of a community genre.

deffo agree. ive been into it hard for bout 2/3 years..when i was a bit younger tho i imagined that the only people who listened to it were the biggest pikeys coated in adidas and mckenzie, but deffo agree, you get a BIG mix of people who listen to it and dj

Back
Top Bottom